Find Out What's Inside Your Boynton Beach, FL, Home With Air Quality Testing
Take a deep breath. Let it out. Now take in another. You probably assume that you're breathing in the usual mix of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and the few other gases that makeup Earth's normal atmosphere. But you aren't. There are countless other things hanging in the air, many of which represent a clear and present danger to your health, and without professional air quality testing, you have no idea what's really filling your lungs right now.
Did you let out that second breath as a gasp? That's ok, we understand. Thankfully, we're also here to help.
The experts at SunCoast Home Solutions know that you can't live easy if you can't breathe easy. That's why we use the latest air quality testing methods so we can determine what we're fighting and how to fight it. You deserve a comfortable, healthy environment at home and we're committed to building you one.
What Are The Most Common Sources Of Indoor Air Pollution?
We'd all love to believe that our air was clean, crisp and healthy at all times - but that's just not the case. Here are the things most commonly found in your home's air:
- VOCs - Volatile organic compounds, chemicals left over from construction and manufacturing that leach into your air.
- Radon - A radioactive element found in soil that can sneak in through your foundation.
- Asbestos - Common in older buildings, this flame-retardant chemical can be a nightmare for your health.
- Infectious Agents - Bacteria, viruses, fungi - the usual suspects that make people sick.
- Smoke - Whether it's from cooking or cigarettes, it's not good for your lungs.
- Pesticides - Good at killing pests, but also good at making you feel ill.
- Fragrances - That air freshener might make things smell better, but it's still a chemical you shouldn't breathe.
- Mold & Mildew - Mold, particularly black mold, can be especially dangerous to your health.
There are many more besides these, which just goes to show how important it is that you make your home's indoor air quality a priority.
Don't Forget About The "Silent Killer"
One of the most dangerous indoor air pollutants is carbon monoxide. CO is produced when fuel gas is burned, whether it's the gasoline in your car or the liquid propane in your home's furnace. Carbon monoxide is especially insidious because it has no odor, no color, no taste - you could be breathing it right now and you wouldn't know it. If you have any gas-fired appliances in your home, it is vital to have carbon monoxide detectors standing guard to alert you to any leaks, and your friends here at SunCoast Home Solutions can help you determine the best places for them and get them installed.
Take Charge Of Your Home's Air Quality
There are tons of options out there that can help you improve your home's air, but if you don't know what's in your air you could be wasting money on useless solutions. With our air quality testing, you can build a comprehensive strategy for improving your family's health. To get started, send us a message online or call 561-903-7700 today!