Upgrade Your Boynton Beach, FL, Home's Cooling With AC Installation
Whelp, it finally happened. After years of keeping your home cool, reliably humming away and doing its job no matter how high Florida heat would get, your home's air conditioner has finally kicked the bucket. It's ok to be sad. But it had a great run! So before your thermostat starts hopelessly climbing, you need to move on, refocus, and start thinking about an AC installation or replacement unit - and embrace the opportunity to provide customized, high-efficiency comfort to your home in a brand new way with a new air conditioning installation.
Nobody wants to think about the hassle or expense of having a new AC installed, but there are still a few silver linings when it happens. It's important to have the right size unit so it can cool your home with the highest efficiency and lowest cost. Plus, AC technology is always advancing, so there are a host of new features you'll get to enjoy with a new system. The technicians at SunCoast Home Solutions are experts in determining the right sized air conditioner for your home and are up on all the latest and greatest innovations, so you can be sure your next decade of comfort will be the best yet.
How Do You Know When You Need An Air Conditioner Replacement?
There are lots of times something can go wrong with your AC that can be fixed. If you're relatively early in the device's operational life, then repair is the way you'd want to go. But there are definitely signs to look out for so you know when it's time to get a new installation, including:
- It's Impersonating Metallica - Making odd noises is usually a sign your AC needs repair. However, if there are constant loud banging or grinding sounds, repair may no longer be an option.
- It's More Than 10 Years Old - Air conditioners have a usual lifespan of between 10-15 years, and obviously they'll last longer the better they're maintained. But once yours turns 10, you'll want to think less about sinking money into maintenance and repair and more about budgeting for a replacement.
- We're Sleeping In Your Spare Room - Frequent repair visits not only cost a lot of money but usually indicate there's something about your system that is fundamentally failing, whether due to poor manufacture or advanced age. Don't get us wrong, we love visiting, but we shouldn't be there all the time.
- Excessive Leaking - Your system will generate moisture - but it should also be able to move that moisture along where it isn't a problem. If your system is regularly leaking water - or worse, refrigerant - you might be past the point of repair.
- Steadily Increasing Power Bills - The worse shape your system is in, the harder it has to work to do its job - and that means pulling in more and more power. This equals a sharp rise in your power bill, and it may honestly save you money long-term to go ahead and get it replaced.
If you're noticing these things, give us a call. It might be hard to say goodbye to your old reliable unit, but it's also great to say hello to a brand-new system that's perfect for your home.
What Should You Look For In A New AC Installation?
Your Suncoast Home Solutions technician will help you find the right system for your home. But here are some things you'll want to consider:
- What is the efficiency rating of the new system? The higher the efficiency, the less power it consumes.
- What is the capacity? You don't want a system that's too big or too small for your home.
- What are the indoor air quality features? New systems have built-in air quality functionality to help clear your air.
- Are ductless units an option? If you want finer control over the temperature throughout your house, you should look at ductless mini-split AC systems.
Fancy New AC System, Same Reliable Service
SunCoast Home Solutions has taken care of people here in the Palm Beach County area for over three generations - so we can confidently say we know what we're doing when it comes to home comfort. It's an irritation getting a new air conditioning system installed, but we are experts in making the process as smooth and painless as possible. When you're in the market for a new AC, send us a message online or call 561-903-7700 today!