Join The Spark & Chill Club
SunCoast Home Solutions offers flexible care and tangible results:
Safety: Electrical systems can become hazardous if not properly maintained. Regular maintenance helps identify and rectify potential safety issues, reducing the risk of electrical fires and shocks. HVAC systems, if not maintained, can also pose safety risks, such as carbon monoxide leaks or fire hazards.
Energy Efficiency: Proper maintenance of electrical and HVAC systems ensures they operate efficiently. This can lead to significant energy savings, lower utility bills and reduced environmental impact. In Florida’s hot climate, an efficiently running HVAC system is crucial for comfort and cost savings.
System Longevity: Just like servicing your vehicle, routine maintenance can extend the lifespan of your electrical and HVAC equipment. Replacing these systems can be expensive, so it’s cost-effective to invest in maintenance to prevent premature failures.
Reliability: Electricity and functioning air conditioning are non-negotiable; nobody wants to be without electricity or air conditioning in the Florida heat. Regular maintenance reduces the chances of unexpected breakdowns, providing peace of mind and uninterrupted comfort.
Improved Air Quality: HVAC maintenance includes cleaning and changing air filters. This helps maintain good indoor air quality by removing dust, allergens and pollutants in your home.
Warranty Requirements: Many manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep warranties valid. Neglecting maintenance might void your warranty, leading to costly out-of-pocket repairs.
Preventive Identification of Problems: Routine maintenance allows technicians to identify and address minor issues before they become major problems, saving you money, inconvenience and potential catastrophe in the long run.
To ensure the safety, efficiency and longevity of your electrical and HVAC systems in Delray Beach, FL, it’s advisable to schedule regular maintenance with a qualified technician or service provider.
Spark – Electrical Maintenance
SunCoast will provide you with a complete safety evaluation and inspection annually as described below to ensure your home is free of electrical hazards and reliable powered year-round. We will check for fire and safety risks and ensure that every aspect of your home’s electrical systems are operating optimally to help you reduce energy waste and protect your home.
- Annual Safety Evaluation/Inspection
- Replace Smoke Detector Batteries at yearly inspection
- Priority Services
- Waived Emergency Fee
- Exclusive Specials – Monthly specials that supersede our standard specials
- Transferable – Take it with you if you move or leave it with the new owner
- Discount on Services – This applies to diagnostics, repair and new installs -as well as dispatch fees
- 15% Discount on all services that bring your existing Electrical Service up to today’s Code Standards (Meter, Grounding system, Circuit Breaker Panel and Breakers) – Keeping the key electrical components in your home up to date
Chill – HVAC Maintenance
SunCoast will provide you with a complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning semi-annually as described below with the assurance that your HVAC system is performing at its best. We’ll fine-tune the components, optimize settings, and make sure everything is operating as it should. This not only ensures your comfort but also contributes to energy efficiency, saving you money on utility bills over time.
– 10% Service Discount
– No Service Call Fee 7a-7p, 7 days a week
– Free UV Bulb every 2 years or up to 5 inch media filter (Must have our ballast of choice to replace bulb)
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts / amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains and pan
- Measure temperature difference
- Install alga tablets
- Drain line cleaner
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
*Must be located within SunCoast Home Solutions’ standard service area to receive dispatch discounts or priority service guarantee. ** Must call by noon for same-day service. Additional furnace, AC, air handler, boiler, heat pump, or mini-split: $7.50/unit/month. Minimum 1-year maintenance agreement required: contact SunCoast Home Solutions for more Spark & Chill Club details.