For Water Heaters In Your Boynton Beach, FL, Home, Call The Experts
Every day you have to deal with minor annoyances. You can't find your keys, you stepped on a Lego your kid left out, you're late for work and your car's almost out of gas - all of these things can add up to put you in a bad mood. But there is nothing - and we mean nothing - that can ruin a mood faster than taking a nice, warm, luxurious shower only to get hit with a chilling blast of ice cold water because your water heater can't keep up with demand. There's a reason Hugh Jackman used to take a cold shower to get into character as Wolverine, after all.
Your friends here at SunCoast Home Solutions understand the struggle, and we're doing something about it. We offer repair, installation and maintenance so you'll never have to dread that slow drop in temperature that precedes an icy surprise. One call to us, and you'll be well on your way to experiencing all the bliss consistent, reliable hot water can bring.
What Are The Signs There's Something Wrong With My Water Heater?
Most people don't think about their water heater on a day-to-day basis - until it goes out, and then it's an emergency. But there are signs and symptoms that can tell you that something in your unit needs to be fixed - or that it's ready to be replaced entirely. Here are some things to look for:
- Lifespan - With the right maintenance and attention, a water heater should last at least 10 years. But if yours is over 10, start planning your budget now.
- Discolored Water - Does your water appear cloudy or rusty? There are several possible culprits, but your water heater is definitely on the list.
- Leaking - If your unit is leaking, that means the internal components are starting to fail and the pressure built up inside is pushing water out. You need to get it replaced.
- Weird Sounds - Your water heater should operate relatively quietly. If it's making a racket, there's something unfortunate going on.
- Uneven Temperatures - When you have the hot water on, it should stay hot until you turn it off. If the temperature is constantly fluctuating, your water heater isn't working correctly.
- Hot Water Runs Out - This may not be something wrong, per se - it could just be a question of capacity. Does your water heater have enough capacity to take care of the needs of everyone in your home?
If you've noticed any of this, you need to contact one of our plumbing experts to start talking about the repair or replacement of your unit.
What Is A Tankless Water Heater?
In the military, you are taught to always be ready to report for duty. It seems that tankless water heaters receive the same training. These near-magical devices replace traditional tank water heaters and can provide instant, on-demand hot water. That's right - no more waiting for your faucet to heat up or fearing it's going to run out when you're last in line for a shower. Tankless water heaters require less maintenance than a regular water heater, have nearly double the lifespan and did we mention they provide instant, on-demand hot water? They stand silently in your home, waiting but always ready to report for duty when you need them. If your current water heater can't keep up with your home's demand or is nearing the end of its lifespan, you should consider an upgrade to a tankless unit.
Never Go Without Hot Water Again
One call to SunCoast Home Solutions and you'll have a highly-trained and licensed professional on the way to either get your water heater repaired or replace it with a new unit. Even better? If your water heater goes out after hours, we provide 24-hour emergency service - so when you need us, we're there. For help with your water heater, send us a message online or call 561-903-7700 today!